TVC 't Hoekske TVC 't Hoekske
info@tvchethoekske.tk

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

cored at Manchester City and hst

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> Het Kickercafé
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-10-2019 06:34:04    Onderwerp: cored at Manchester City and hst Reageren met citaat

Cologne, Germany (SportsNetwork.com) - Rafael Cabrera-Bello and Danny Willett both fired 8-under 64s on Thursday and they shared the first-round lead at the BMW International Open. Cabrera-Bello has a pair of European Tour titles, while Willetts lone win was at this event in 2012. Anders Hansen, the 2008 runner-up, opened with a 6-under 66 at Golf Club Gut Larchenhof. He was joined in third place by Alvaro Quiros, Michael Hoey, Gary Stal, Graeme Storm, Emiliano Grillo and Andy Sullivan. Miguel Angel Jimenez, the 2004 champion, posted a 5-under 67 on Thursday. He shares 10th place with Sam Walker, Branden Grace, Gaganjeet Bhullar, Nacho Elvira, Romain Wattel, Shane Lowry, Jorge Campillo and Tom Lewis. U.S. Open champion Martin Kaymer managed a 1-under 71 and is tied for 65th after one round. Kaymer birdied the 13th and 15th, but gave those shots back when he double- bogeyed the 16th. He coughed up another stroke when he bogeyed the 18th. Around the turn, Kaymer ran off three straight birdies from the first to move to minus-2. After three pars in a row, Kaymer bogeyed the seventh, then parred his final two holes. Cabrera-Bello, who played alongside Willett in the first round, dropped in back-to-back birdies at three and four. After a par on the fifth, he converted a birdie chance on the par-4 sixth. The Spaniard made it two in a row as he also birdied the seventh. After three pars in a row, he converted a birdie chance on the par-3 12th. Cabrera-Bello soared into the lead as he birdied three of four holes from the 14th to jump to 8-under. He parred the last to end there. "It was a really, really good way for me to start. I had no dropped shots. I played pretty steady. I had no peaks or valleys," Cabrera-Bello said. "Im playing good. Hopefully, I can keep it up." Willett got off to a fast start with birdies at two and three. After a pair of pars, he birdied the sixth to move to minus-3. Around the turn, Willett birdied the first two holes of the back nine. He again converted back-to-back birdie chances at 14 and 15 to move within one of the lead. Willett birdied the 18th to join Cabrera-Bello in the lead. "We played good today. Rolled in a few nice ones and didnt make any mistakes,"Willett stated. "Ive been working really hard on the greens and it has paid off nicely." NOTES: Cabrera-Bello has finished inside the top-30 in each of his last three starts, and has five top-10 finishes on the season ... Willett has withdrawn from two events this season, but hasnt missed a cut. He has three top-10 finishes, including a share of third last week at the Irish Open. Red Schoendienst Cardinals Jersey . -- A 25-year-old freelance journalist from British Columbia was formally charged on Thursday with a felony, five days after she was arrested in the United States over allegations she threatened to kill her hockey player boyfriend. Rogers Hornsby Cardinals Jersey . -- The top-seeded Alberta Pandas set up of an all-Canada West final against arch rival UBC at the CIS womens volleyball championship after a 3-0 win over the No. https://www.cheapcardinalsonline.com/ . Mohamed Diame put West Ham ahead in the 47th minute before goals by substitutes Carlton Cole and Joe Cole condemned Fulham to a fifth straight defeat, keeping the visitors in the bottom three. Tim McCarver Jersey . Therrien would not confirm his lineup for the game, but he did have the same line combinations practicing together for the third straight day which is usually a pretty good indication of what the lineup will be. Ryan Helsley Jersey . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header.ST. LOUIS - The Oakland Raiders were historically inept. And theyd thought they had some momentum coming into Sundays game.Tre Mason scored two long touchdowns and Shaun Hill accounted for three TDs in an out-of-nowhere 38-point first half that tied for second most in St. Louis Rams history in a 52-0 rout of the hapless Raiders on Sunday.This hurts, this is bad, quarterback Derek Carr said. Are we going to turn on each other? Are we going to hold hands?Obviously, were going to stick together.The Raiders (1-11) suffered their second-worst defeat in the franchises 54-year history, falling just shy of a 55-0 whipping at the hands of the Houston Oilers in 1961. That was the Raiders second season, when they were in the AFL.Im not speaking for anybody else but personally I felt like I didnt have it, safety Charles Woodson said. Speaking for myself, I stunk it up. We never stopped them and that was that.Oakland had three extra days of rest after knocking off the Chiefs but were never competitive and committed five turnovers. The interceptions by Carr led to the Rams final 10 points before halftime.We came to the game with a lot of positive energy, running back Darren McFadden said. Today, we got hit in the mouth and we didnt respond like we should have.The Rams had zero hangover from a stinging three-point loss at San Diego last week. Hill was intercepted by Marcus Gilchrist at the goal line in the final minute of that defeat.Mason had 113 yards rushing on six carries in the half with an 89-yard score, plus a 35-yard jaunt on a screen pass that opened the scoring. Hill was 12 for 15 for 178 yards andd two TDs and ran for a 2-yard score.ddddddddddddhe Rams (5-7) scored touchdowns on their first five possessions, then got a field goal on the sixth midway through the second quarter to top their previous best scoring total for a game this season. The 38-point halftime lead was the largest in franchise history, one more than against Green Bay in 1980.The St. Louis defence was dominant, forcing five turnovers and getting six sacks, three by Robert Quinn. The shutout was the Rams first since 2006, 20-0 at Oakland.The Rams came out throwing with nine consecutive passes and outgained the Raiders 203 yards to 34 in the first quarter. Oakland opened the game with three straight three-and-outs.I didnt feel flat, I didnt see flat, interim coach Tony Sparano said. I just think honestly they came out and they hit us good.Carr was 24 for 39 for 173 yards and the running game mustered just 161 yards with a 2.9-yard average.Trumaine Johnson had two interceptions for St. Louis, returning the second, against Matt Schaub, for a 44-yard score that made it 52-0 in the fourth period.In an apparent show of solidarity for Ferguson, Missouri protesters five St. Louis players stood with their arms raised before trotting onto the field for pregame introductions. Coach Jeff Fisher said hed not been aware the gesture had been planned.After Mason scored on an 8-yard run in the fourth quarter, he and Britt raised their hands together.Additional security measures at the game included members of the National Guard toting firearms.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> Het Kickercafé Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: