TVC 't Hoekske TVC 't Hoekske
info@tvchethoekske.tk

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Play VOB on Samsung Smart TV

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> Het Kickercafé
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
PavSoft888

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-12-2018 09:43:33    Onderwerp: Play VOB on Samsung Smart TV Reageren met citaat

How can I play VOB files on my Samsung Smart TV?

I have some old DVDs which have .vob video files on them. I want to copy them to external hard drive which I generally use to playback content on my smart TV. I want to know if I should just change the .VOB extension to .mpeg for playback on my Samsung TV or should I use the proper format conversion? I heard that . VOB are same as .mpeg.

Samsung Smart TV supported file formats

To answer whether Samsung TV can playback VOB files, you should be clear what digital file formats can be played on Samsung Smart TV, from the official specification of Samsung, we get the following information:

From above lists, we can see that although Samsung Smart TV owns the capability to playback VOB container file formats, however, it only handles VOB files without copy protection. If your VOB files are encrypted ones, then you will need a special application to bypass that protection.

Rip VOB for Samsung TV playing

To complete the job, you can download our best VOB Converter – Pavtube ByteCopy. Which not only assists you to convert VOB to Samsung TV readable file formats listed above, but also enables you to flexibly adjust output profile parameters such as video codec, bit rate, resolution, frame rate and audio codec, bit rate, sample rate, channels, etc.

Tips: For those people who have no idea how to tweak those advanced settings by your own, you can also use our program to directly output Samsung TV specially optimized profiles with the optimal playback settings.

Related articlePlay 4K Blu-ray on Samsung 4K UHD TV | Watch Video on Samsung 65 F9000 4K UHD TV | Stream DVD from Flash Drive for Samsung UHD TV

For Samsung 3D TV owners, you can also use our program to produce Samsung 3D TV playable Side by Side, Top and Bottom and Anaglyph 3D mode video with the format of AVI/WMV/MP4/MKV/MOV

For Mac users, you can switch to download Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac to complete the conversion on macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, Mac OS X El Capitan, Mac OS X Yosemite, etc.

How to Convert VOB for Samsung TV Playing?

Step 1: Load VOB files into the application.

Download the free trial version of the program. Launch it on your computer. Click “File” menu and select “Add Video/Audio” or click the “Add Video” button on the top tool bar to import source VOB files into the program.

Step 2: Define output file formats.

Clicking the Format bar, from its drop-down list, select one of Samsung TV playable file formats such as “H.265 Video(*.mp4)” under “Common Video” main category, then click “Settings” to change other profile settings to produce Samsung TV best playback settings.

If you have no ideal how to complete those settings on your own, feel free to directly produce Samsung TV preset profile formats “Samsung TV(*.mp4)” under “TVs” main category.

Step 3: Begin the conversion process.

After all setting is completed, hit the “Convert” button at the right bottom of the main interface to begin to convert unsupported video or disc media to Samsung TV compatible file formats or preset profile formats.

When the conversion is finished, click “Open Output Folder” icon on the main interface to open the folder with generated files.

Then follow the steps below to transfer and view video on Samsung TV from USB drive: 
Step 1: Plug a USB storage device into a USB port at the back of your Samsung TV or the Mini One Connect of your TV. 
Step 2: Press the Source button on your remote 
Then select USB Device USB or Press the HOME button on your remote, navigate to Source or choose USB Device 
Step 3: Select the media file you want to play 
Step 4: Press the “Enter” button to show the control panel

Related Articles:

Play AVI on Samsung TV | Rip 3D Blu-ray to 3D SBS MP4 for Samsung 3D TV

Play H.265 on Samsung TV | Stream Video_TS to Samsung LCD Smart TV via Plex

Stream ISO to Samsung TV | Play Blu-ray on Smart TV without a Blu-ray Player

Play 3D ISO on Samsung 3D TV | Stream DVD to Samsung TV Via Kodi on NAS

Play 4K Videos on Samsung 4K TV | Samsung TV Video Audio Formats Supported

Watch Tivo Files on Samsung TV | Lossless Backup BD/DVD to to Samsung Smart TV

Src: http://open-media-community.com/2018/12/07/play-vob-on-samsung-smart-tv/
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> Het Kickercafé Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: