TVC 't Hoekske TVC 't Hoekske
info@tvchethoekske.tk

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Can't import AVI files into Premiere Pro?

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> Het Kickercafé
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
PavSoft888

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-11-2018 09:11:05    Onderwerp: Can't import AVI files into Premiere Pro? Reageren met citaat

Question 1: "Just installed Premiere Pro CS6 (PC) on a new computer. I can see and play the AVI files in bridge but when I try to import it says there's a file issue and won't import. The file is coming up as H.264/MPEG-4 AVC. Are these files I need to convert to a different format or do I need to add a specific codec to the new machine. Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated." 

Question 2: "Premiere Pro CS6 cannot play avi with MJPG codec… I have installed Premiere Pro CS6 and wanted to import an avi file exported from 3Dmax 2009. The file IS imported, but it is black in the Monitor (Source Monitor, Program Monitor... everywhere). So I have checked the Media Info in VLC, and it showed that the codec of that file is MJPG (not MJPEG with an E, but MJPG.) Has someone had those problems?" 

I have tried converting to another format (.mpg) by Pavtube AVI to Premiere Pro CS6 Converter for Mac, and it worked fine on my Mac Lion. Here's what I do in detailed steps. Hope it helps those who are stuck with AVI playback and edit issues in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. 

Software Download: Pavtube Mac AVI to Premiere Pro CS6 Converter (OS 10.6/10.6/10.7/10.Cool 

PS. There is an equivalent version for Windows PC – the AVI to Premiere Pro CS6 for Windows, which is compatible with Windows XP, 2000, Windows 7 and Windows 8. 

Step-by-step guide: How to Convert and Import AVI files to Premiere Pro CS6? 

Step 1: Run AVI to Premiere Converter for Mac and load source AVI clips to it. 

You can import AVI clips to the program through "Add Video" button or "Add from folder" button. 

Step 2: Choose Premiere Pro preferred output format for conversion. 

Pavtube AVI to Premiere Converter offers optimized format preset for Adobe Premiere. Just click "Format" menu firstly and then follow "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas" to set MPG, MOV or WMV format. 

In case the default settings do not fit your requirement, you can click "Settings" button and enter "Profile Settings" panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels. 

Step 3: Convert AVI to Premiere Pro compatible video. 

Click "Convert" button to start convert AVI to MPMPG/MOV/WMV for importing to Premiere Pro. When the conversion task is finished, click "Open" button to get the exported files. Pavtube enables anyone with AVI files to use any non-linear editor as long as they convert AVI to a recognizable format, easily done with PAVTUBE! 

Step 4: Import converted AVIs into Premiere Pro CS6. 

You're now ready to get the result files into Adobe Premiere Pro to do further editing. Launch Premiere Pro CS6 on your Mac, choose "File > Import to import any file. If you prefer to use keyboard shortcuts, press Command+I to open the standard Import dialog. 

Read more: Adobe Premiere Pro workflow: How to import Media Files to Premiere Pro on Mac 

If your camera shots footage with *.mxf, *.mov, *.mts/.m2ts file extensions, you can refer to 

How to convert MXF to Premiere Pro friendly format? 
Why can't Premiere Pro import my AVCHD files? 
Edit Nikon D3200 MOV video in Adobe Premiere 
Convert M2TS for Adobe Premiere Pro

Src: http://prores-aic-converter.over-blog.com/article-can-t-import-avi-files-into-premiere-pro-cs6-117892424.html
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> Het Kickercafé Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: