TVC 't Hoekske TVC 't Hoekske
info@tvchethoekske.tk

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

-0 lead before the top seed reeled off five games i

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> D.Y.P.-Tornooien
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-11-2018 04:46:35    Onderwerp: -0 lead before the top seed reeled off five games i Reageren met citaat

WUHAN, Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- Former world No. 1 Jelena Jankovic stunned second seed Garbine Muguruza 6-4, 7-6(2) in the second round of the WTA Wuhan Open on Tuesday.

The Serb, Guangzhou Open runner-up, will next play Barbora Strycova of Czech Republic, who outlasted Japan's Misaki Doi 5-7, 6-0, 6-2.

Current world No. 1 Angelique Kerber overcame a slow start to see off Kristina Mladenovic to reach the third round.

The 28-year-old German displayed all the qualities that have taken her to the pinnacle of the women's game to complete a 6-7(4), 6-1, 6-4 victory over Mladenovic and set up a meeting with another Grand Slam champion Petra Kvitova, who dismissed Elina Svitolina of Ukraine 6-3, 6-1.

"Kiki was playing very well today, especially in the first set. I was trying to come back in the second," Kerber said. "The first match is always tough. But I'm happy to be back in China and to have won my first match here.

"I was trying to play more aggressive, more my tennis, moving a little bit better.

"It's always tough against Petra. So, I will have to play better than today for sure. I will try my best to going out there to win the match and I will have to play one of my best tennis tomorrow against her," added the newly-crown US Open champion, who had won the last

three matches against Kvitova.

No. 3 seed Agnieszka Radwanska defused Ekaterina Makarova to register her first win in three attempts in the tournament. She will next face Caroline Wozniacki, who last week produced a stunning comeback win against the Pole en route to claiming the Tokyo title.

Wozniacki has pulled off a late season resurgence, reaching the US Open semifinal and lifting her first 2016 title at the Toray Pan Pacific Open. The Dane dispatched Katerina Siniakova from Czech Republic 6-4, 6-4 in the second round, recording her seventh straight

victory this month.

Defending champion Venus Williams, seeded six, made short work of Yulia Putintseva 6-3, 6-2. She will take on ninth seeded Svetlana Kuznetsova next as the former US Open champion brushed aside America's Madison Brengle 6-0, 6-4.

Italy's Roberta Vinci, 13th seed, was ousted by Yaroslava Shvedova of Kazakhstan 7-5, 6-2, becoming the only seeded player to bow out on Tuesday.

The only Chinese player remaining in the main draw, Zhang Shuai lost to Britain's Johanna Konta, the runner-up here last year, 6-3, 6-3.

In other matches, eighth seeded Madison Keys from United States beat Caroline Garica of France 6-3, 6-4; 10th seeded Dominika Cibulkova, former Australia Open runner-up, rallied past Laura Siegemund of Germany 2-6, 6-3, 6-4; Russia's Daria Kasatkina romped past America's Louisa Chirico 6-1, 6-1.

"

Chinese divers finally found back their winning tradition as Huo Liang and Zheng Shuangxue won the men's 10-meter platform and women's 3-meter springboard titles at Universiade.

China also won the silver medals of the two events on Wednesday through Wu Jun and Jia Dongjin respectively.

In the first four diving events at Kazan Universiade Baratas Hombre Nike Air Force 1 High Just Do It Negras , China won only one gold while host Russia took two and Australia won the other one.

In the men's 10-meter platform final, Huo Liang, 2008 Beijing Olympic champion in synchronized diving nike metcon 4 baratas , beat back challenge from Mexican and Russian opponents, winning the title in 531.25 points.

""The final was tough, the atmosphere was great. I really enjoyed the competition nike metcon baratas ,"" said Huo Liang, who is one of the four Chinese Olympic champions taking part in the Kazan Universiade.

The gymnastics tournament of Kazan Universiade concluded on Wednesday with Russian gymnasts winning lion's share of gold medals. Zhangye Linzi, the only Chinese female gymnast in the Universiade nike m2k tekno espańa , surprisingly won the balance beam event, beating Olympic and European champions from Russia to the second and third places.

Russia won 10 gymnastics titles while China, Japan nike m2k tekno baratas , the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Brazil and South Korea each won a gold.

Russia was also dominant in the track and field events on Wednesday, winning 5 out of 10 events. Russia athletes were also victorious in swimming nike air max 270 baratas , judo and fencing on Wednesday.

After Wednesday competitions, Russia has won a total of 62 gold medals, followed by Japan nike air max 98 baratas , China and South Korea with 7 gold medals each.

The Kazan Universiade, featuring 351 events in 27 sports, will run through to July 17.

"

PARIS, June 3 (Xinhua) -- World No. 1 Novak Djokovic stormed into his 20th Grand Slam final with a 6-2, 6-1, 6-3 win over the French Open semifinal debutant Dominic Thiem on Friday.

The 29-year-old Serb, seeking his first Roland Garros title to complete a career slam, almost met no trouble from the outset, breaking the 22-year-old Thiem at the Austrian' s first serving game before breaking twice in the second set.

Thiem, however, roared back from the beginning of the third set to break Djokovic and take a 3-0 lead before the top seed reeled off five games in a row to deny the youngster' s effort.

Djokovic, who' s already won the year' s opening major at Melbourne, later better proved himself the kind of man with stern mind and steady performance, served out the match for his sixth straight slam final.

The Serb rated the semi his "best performance of the tournament" .

"As I was hoping after the long fourth round that I'm going to start playing better as the tournament progresses, and that's what's happening now," he said. His match against Thiem was taken to the Court Suzanne Lenglen, which was unusual as the French Open men' s singles semifinalists normally play successively in Court Philippe Chatrier in stead of playing at the same time.

After too many rain delays and a washout on Monday for the first time at Roland Garros in 16 years, the clay-court major has been forced to make a compressed schedul. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Custom Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys From China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> D.Y.P.-Tornooien Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: