TVC 't Hoekske TVC 't Hoekske
info@tvchethoekske.tk

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Edit MXF with LightWorks

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> Het Kickercafé
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
PavSoft888

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-11-2018 10:09:04    Onderwerp: Edit MXF with LightWorks Reageren met citaat

Problems to import MXF to Ligthworks

“I’m trying to move a project from Avid to Ligthworks, I’m using lightworks12.6, & I’ve purchased the avid codec licence. The picture & sound were recorded separately & are synched into subclips in Avid. Picture is transcoded to dnxhd36. If I try to import a subclip with 3 mxf files (V & 2 audio) I get a black tile with the correct sound. If I import an aaf I get my edit, again with the clips showing black video, but I can hear the sound. I’m sure I’m doing something stupid! I hope someone has some thoughts, Thanks.”

“On Lightworks 11, I try to import MXF files built with opencd pack. While opening the import screen these files are present and logged as AS DCP files. When I run the viewer, the screen remains black !Do I need to upgrade to the Pro version to get the viewing options?”

Lightworks supported file types

As one of the best free video editor, Lightworks features a fast and very powerful editor with a superbly designed timeline. It can handle video capture and advanced editing with ease. The timeline enables a high degree of control so you can trim and mix together your audio and video clips exactly how you want them. It can import almost format natively, following are supported MXF file types by Lightworks: 
MXF OpAtom DVCPRO (P2) 
MXF OpAtom DVCPRO 50 (P2) 
MXF OpAtom DVCPRO HD (P2) 
MXF Op1a DV / DVCAM (XDCAM) 
MXF Op1a MPEG-2 SD I-Frame (10Mb/s – 50Mb/s) 
MXF Op1a MPEG-2 HD I-Frame (50Mb/s – 300Mb/s)

As a “Container” or “Wrapper” format, MXF can be encoded with various different video and audio codec. However, Lightworks only allows you to import above listed MXF files into it. If you wish to import other MXF file types, then your Lightworks will definitely fail to recognize that files.

Convert MXF for Lightworks editing

To fix the format incompatible issue, what you need is simple a powerful MXF Video Converter, here, we highly recommend our best MXF Converter for Windows - Pavtube Video Converter to you. The program has full importing support for MXF files produced from Sony XDCAM, Canon XF, Panasonic P2, Avid Media Composer or Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio, etc, etc. Thanks for its batch conversion mode, you can load multiple MXF files into the application for conversion at one time to save your precious time. With this powerful yet simple to use tool, you can easily transcode unsupported MXF to Lightworks editable file formats listed below. To get better output video and audio quality, you can flexibly adjust the output profile parameters such as video codec, bit rate, frame rate, resolution and audio codec, bit rate, sample rate and channels, etc.

Related articleImport H.265/HEVC to Lightworks | Import MP4 to Lightworks | Import DVD to Lightworks

Edit MXF files with built-in editing options

Before loading output video into Lightworks for some professional post editing workflow, you can do some simple video editing tasks with the program’s built-in video editing functions. You can flip or rotate video, trim or cut video files to remove unwanted parts or segments, crop video to remove the unwanted black bars or area, add image/video/transparent text watermark to video, apply special rendering effect to video, flip or rotate video angel, remove/replace audio in video, add external srt/ass/ssa subtitles to video, split large video into small clips by file size, count or length or merge separate video into one file.

For Mac users, please download Pavtube Video Converter for Mac to fix Lightworks video editing issue on Mac OS X El Capitan or macOS Sierra. Step by Step to Transcode MXF Files to Lightworks Workable File Formats

Step 1: Load source MXF video into the program.

Install and launch the program on your computer, click “File” > “Add Video/Audio” or “Add from Folder” to load unsupported MXF files into the program.

Step 2: Choose output file format.

Click “Format”, from its drop-down option, choose one of Lightworks supported “H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)” under “HD Video” main category.

Step 3: Adjust output profile parameters.

Click “Settings” to open “Profile Settings” window, here you can flexibly adjust the frame rate and other profile settings such as video codec, bit rate, frame rate, resolution and audio codec, bit rate, sample rate and channels, etc to make them adapt with Lightworks.

Step 4: Edit video.

Check an item to active the “Video Editor” function, then click the pencil like icon on the top tool bar to open the “Video Editor” window, you can trim video length, crop video black bars, add watermark, apply sepcial rendering effect, remove/replace audio in video, etc.

Step 5: Begin MXF to Lightworks conversion process.

After all settings is completed, hit right-bottom “Convert” button to begin the conversion from unsupported MXF video to Lightworks supported editing format conversion process.

When the conversion is completed, you can click “Open Output Folder” button to get the output files effortlessly, and now you will have no problems to edit converted MXF files with Lightworks.

Related Articles

Best Video Editing Software

Top 4K Video Editor to Play/Edit/Convert 4K Videos Windows Mac

Top 5 Video Editors to Edit MXF/XAVC/H.265/AVCHD Files

Edit HD/4K Video with Pinnacle Studio 20 Standard/Plus/Ultimate

5 Best Free Mac DJI Video Editing Software For DJI Phantom/Inspire

Best Video Compressor You Need One

How to import YouTube videos to iMovie for Editing?

Best 10 Free 3D Video Maker to Create 3D Movie for Free

Edit Videos with Best iMovie Alternatives on Mac OS X El Capitan

How to Edit Your Video Capture in Camtasia for Mac?

Src: http://digisns.com/2018/10/edit-mxf-with-lightworks/
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> Het Kickercafé Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: