TVC 't Hoekske TVC 't Hoekske
info@tvchethoekske.tk

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> D.Y.P.-Tornooien
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-09-2018 07:01:47    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

"

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- Following are the results of artistic gymnastics men's rings final at the Rio Olympic Games here on Monday:

1. Eleftherios Petrounias, Greece, 16.000 points

2. Arthur Zanetti, Brazil, 15.766

3. Denis Abliazin, Russia, 15.700

4. Liu Yang, China, 15.600

5. Igor Radivilov, Ukraine, 15.466

6. You Hao, China, 15.400

7. Danny Pinheiro Rodrigues, France, 15.233

8. Dennis Goossens, Belgium, 14.933

" 4 pm local time on July 12 in Brasilia Dames Air Force 1 Hoog Rood Kopen , Xiang Chen and Wang Jialing were on their way to the Brasilia National Stadium. In one hour there would be the semifinal between Brazil and Holland. This is the fourth 2014 World Cup match the couple watched in Brazil. They would take a connecting-flight for China and went back to their life and work 24 hours later. Xiang Chen (R 2) and his wife Wang Jialing (R 4) got acquainted with Zhang Qiao (R 3) and Yingying (R 6) through the online discussion group “Break the bank to watch World Cup.” They arrived Brasilia at 9 am July 12 taking the same flight. At the airport, the two couples met with the staff from the hotel that they booked for the night. They found the hotel via an Internet site named Airbnb. The fare was 600 yuan ($ 95) per room, with 100 yuan ($ 15) brokerage fee for the site. They prepared small gifts for the hotel runner. Wang also interpreted the message left on the hotel’s Brazilian national flag by other Chinese tourists. Xiang Chen scratched his head looking at their belongings spreading all over the bed. They’ve shopped a lot in Brazil, for themselves and also for presents they intended to send to family and friends. They had to buy another large suitcase to bring what they bought back to China. After a short break Air Force 1 Laag Heren Zwart Wit Kopen , the two couples had a “kilo” buffet lunch in a restaurant. With a Chinese name “太平洋”, the restaurant sold Brazilian flavored Japanese food. Comparing to local food, the four still preferred oriental cuisine. There was still a lot of time before the match began at 5 pm. The two couples brought out changes to take a bus for the Catedral Metropolitana de Brasília (Brasilia Cathedral). The locals were very nice and helpful. They told them which station to get off and made sure they board on the right bus. A Brazilian asked to take a group photo with the four tourists on the square before Brasilia Cathedral. Xiang Chen said the locals often asked to take photos with them, and that they were often mistaken for Japanese. Every time he’d explain that they were Chinese Air Force 1 Laag Wit Rood Kopen , and tell the locals now the Chinese travel further in the world. Xiang Chen and his wife sat before the Brasilia Cathedral, enjoying the sun. This is the last station on the couple’s honeymoon journey. They’d leave for Shanghai one day later at 4 pm on July 13, one hour before the final match began. They would miss out the final match, but it was for this reason that the couple’s flight was as cheap as $ 200 in total. After shopping Heren Air Force 1 07 Laag Goud Wit Kopen , they queued outside the National Stadium for the match. Havaniana and Melissa were among the most distinctive Brazilian brands, both produce shoes. The two couples bought over ten pair of shoes in Melissa. After shopping, they queued outside the National Stadium for the match. Despite the fact that Brazil encountered a disastrous defeat in the last game, many still came for the match. The two couples checked the information on their tickets. Their tickets were all in the first class with the best view Dames Air Force 1 Laag Grijs Wit Kopen , costing $ 330 per person. Players of Brazil and Holland walked in. Audiences all over the stadium sang Brazil’s national anthem loudly. Two people wearing red clothes and Chinese-national-flag-printed decorations caught the eyes of many foreign football fans, who asked to take photos with them. Football fans left the stadium later at 7 pm, distressed with Brazil’s 0:3 defeat by Holland. Xiang Chen and Wang Jialing having a break out of National Stadium. Xiang Chen had changed to wear his team jersey of Zhujiajiao football team (for amateurs). Later at 11:45 pm, Zhang Qiao and Yingying would fly for Rio to watch the final match.  After saying goodbye to Zhang Qiao and Yingying Heren Air Force 1 Laag Groen Kopen , Xiang Chen and Wang Jialing had their last big meal in Brazil - Barbecue with Guarana and agua de coco, which cost them 290 yuan ($ 46). Zhang Qiao and Yingying waited for their flight for Rio de Janeiro at the airport at 11 pm. They planned to sleep at Rio’s airport till the next noon after they arrived, then they could check in the hotel and watch the final at Maracana Stadium. Finally, they would go back to China after having a rest in Rio for a few days.  

The 18 Heren Air Force 1 Laag Grijs Kopen ,801 km distance between Beijing and Rio de Janeiro won’t stop many Chinese football fans from heading for Brazil to watch the 2014 World Cup. Sina at Brazil met some of the Chinese fans, who came to the tournament together after knowing each other via a group discussion named “Break the bank to watch the World Cup” on line, and asked a few questions about them.

Q: Where are you from? What do you do and what’s the main source for your income?

Xiang Chen: I’m Xiang Chen, 29. I got my master’s degree from Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Now I’ve been working as an IT programmer for two years. I write APPs for IOS phones. This is my wife Wang Jialing Air Force 1 Laag 07 LV8 Grijs Kopen , 24. She graduated from East China Normal University. She’s been working at Bank of Shanghai for almost three years. Our income is our salary. It’s really hard to ask for days off from work, and this is our first trip out of Asia.

Zhang Qiao: I’m Zhang Qiao from Beijing. I’m 29. I just got my. Cheap MLB Shirts Cheap College Shirts Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> D.Y.P.-Tornooien Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: