TVC 't Hoekske TVC 't Hoekske
info@tvchethoekske.tk

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Bledsoe Jersey

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> D.Y.P.-Tornooien
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-07-2018 08:25:36    Onderwerp: Bledsoe Jersey Reageren met citaat

LOS ANGELES Eric Bledsoe Youth Jersey , July 9 (Xinhua) -- Bowers Museum in Southern California hosted a special Chinese cultural event on Sunday, attracting local residents and visitors to come and participate.

The Sino Cultural Day entertained, educated and engaged audience about the Chinese art and culture through dance, musical performance and Peking Opera in full costume.

Many of the performers are America-born Chinese teenagers, growing up in the United States and practising traditional Chinese dance for years. Well-training allows them to stage professional performances at the event.

"The biggest challenge is to get them (America-born Chinese) interested in (and) not (to) lose their Chinese roots and Chinese culture," Peter C. Keller, President of Bowers Museum Khris Middleton Womens Jersey , told Xinhua. "Today, it is obvious what a great job this does to promote that continuation of the appreciation of the culture."

Established in 1936, Bowers Museum is one of California's finest museums. For years, the Museum has been focused on cultural exchange, with the Chinese culture involved. Not only the Museum has a Chinese gallery itself, it also hosts Chinese cultural events on holidays.

Thirteen-year old performer Michelle Chang, who has been learning Chinese dance for over 8 years Giannis Antetokounmpo Womens Jersey , said "the Chinese dance is a little more special, versus Western (one) that most people know around the world," as the dance embodies the Chinese culture, "not everyone can learn it."

Chang told Xinhua that she enjoyed learning the Chinese dance. "There is a balance that you get when you learn it, when you achieve this balance you can technically do any dance, including the Western one."

"Sino Cultural Day is a new event we have this year with museums, it is to offer a cultural experience to local residents. We hope people from different cultural backgrounds could have the opportunity to know about Jabari Parker Womens Jersey , to learn about and to like Chinese culture," said Susie L. Shu, Chief Operating Officer of Sino U.S. Performing Arts Organization.

Besides enjoying the performances, visitors also participated in hands-on activities, art-making and Han-Fu costume dress-up and interaction with musicians and opera characters throughout the event.

"I think Han-Fu is really beautiful," said Jasmine Baker, a local resident who was dressing up in a Han-Fu of summer-style. "It makes me wonder a lot about what it means Eric Bledsoe Womens Jersey , what the colors represent, what people would wear it for, during what season."

As the most popular activity, Han-Fu dress-up attracted most visitors. They were keen on trying on different styles and learned knowledge about the culture and history of Han-Fu from organizer's introductions.

"I love to see other people's culture," Baker said, and "to experience it in my own country."

Aircraft carrier Liaoning opens for public to visit in Hong Kong

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo

Liberation of Mosul symbolizes total collapse of IS in Iraq

New high speed railway linking Baoji, Lanzhou starts operation

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo

China's Qinghai Hoh Xil enters world heritage list as natural site

Chinese aircraft carrier formation arrives in HK Khris Middleton Jersey , to open for public to visit

Main structure of Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge finished

GUANGZHOU, Oct. 28 (Xinhua) -- Evergrande Group, a Chinese private conglomerate involved in property development, agriculture and sports, launched an infant formula on Monday following its acquisition of New Zealand dairy producer Cowala Dairy Ltd. last month.

The Guangzhou-based group also plans to build a dairy manufacturing base in China to tap the lucrative market. Chinese consumers have preferred to buy foreign brands following a series of tainted milk scandals in recent years.

The infant formula product under the name Cowala will hit the market nationwide soon, according to an announcement at its launch ceremony on Monday.

The Evergrande Group, which runs China's most successful football club Giannis Antetokounmpo Jersey , Guangzhou Evergrandetaobao Football Club, appointed three players to serve as global promotion ambassadors for Cowala infant formula on Monday.

The group, established in 1997, made its fortune through real estate development, but has been diversifying its business in recent years by investing in agriculture, cultural tourism, dairy Jabari Parker Jersey , livestock and sports.

The group's sales in 2013 reached 100.4 billion yuan (16 billion U.S. dollars), while sales in the first eight months of 2014 reached 90 billion yuan, according to its official website.

(To stay up to date with the latest China news, follow XHNews on Twitter at http:www.twitterXHNews and Xinhua News Agency on Facebook at http:www.facebookXinhuaNewsAgency.)

VILNIUS, Sept. 10 (Xinhua) -- More than 15,000 runners from over 60 countries competed in Danske Bank Vilnius Marathon 2017 in Vilnius, capital city of Lithuania on Sunday.

Dzmitry Hryhoryeu from Belarus won the first place of full marathon with a time of 2 hours 23 minutes and 21 seconds and Sergii Marchuk from Ukraine became the champion of half marathon with 1 hour 12 minutes and 41 seconds.

According to the organizers Eric Bledsoe Jersey , Vilnius Marathon 2017 features 200 meters "Beactive Children Run" for children from 2 years old group to 9-12 years old group, 10Km run, 4.2km run for family and "Corny Students' Run" for students. The tracks of the event is situated at the heart of Vilnius, the old town.

"Today, I joined the event not for competing, but for participating. I want to set an example for my employees. I want everybody to participate, so I should participate as well. I want them to run daily for health Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys ," said Ruta, an executive from Danske Bank in Vilnius.

Launched first in 1990 with the aim of fostering a healthy lifestyle, Vilnius Marathon has already become an important international sports event in this region and a new festival to the city'.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> D.Y.P.-Tornooien Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: