TVC 't Hoekske TVC 't Hoekske
info@tvchethoekske.tk

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

13th National

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> D.Y.P.-Tornooien
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-07-2018 07:53:11    Onderwerp: 13th National Reageren met citaat

by Christine Lagat

NAIROBI Jordan 6 Gatorade Green 2017 , June 27 (Xinhua) -- Kenyan girl Wynn Kendi created a spectacle at the University of Nairobi grounds on Friday morning as she made rhythmic steps while waving a brightly colored silk cloth.

The 21-year-old mandarin student at the university's Confucius Institute has won accolades from peers and tutors for her mastery of Chinese traditional and contemporary dance.

Born and raised in the Kenyan capital Nairobi, Kendi's love for Chinese language, culture and arts blossomed after high school thanks to exposure and sheer enthusiasm.

"I was riding in a public service vehicle when I spotted the signpost of a Chinese restaurant. The eye catching signpost was written in Chinese and I could not comprehend the meaning. This marked the beginning of my quest to learn Chinese language," Kendi said.

She enrolled for a Chinese language major at the institute in May 2014 and besides eloquence, Kendi is also endowed with agility that has made it possible for her to master both Kenyan and Chinese dance.

She benefitted from a one month scholarship last December to improve her proficiency in Chinese language and dance at a reputable university in China.

Kendi participated in the Chinese language proficiency contest for Kenyan University students held in May this year.

A growing number of Kenyan youth are passionate about learning Chinese language and rich culture. They gained exposure to the rich culture of China thanks to the influence of mass media and a significant presence of Chinese nationals in the East African nation.

Kendi is not only fluent in Chinese language but has as well mastered key characters. Kendi`s mastery of Chinese dance has created a buzz in Kenya's oldest university.

She noted that Chinese dance is soft Jordan 6 Gatorade Green Suede , elegant and an instant hit to Kenyans who are used to aggressive dance moves. "I love silk dance and various types of opera. They are sentimental, rhythmic and authentic," Kendi told Xinhua.

Kendi's one-month stint in China last December improved her grasp of mandarin and traditional Chinese dance. She also interacted with a broad swath of the Chinese society while at the University.

"During my stay in China, I came to learn the people are very caring and warm. I loved the way people did exercise together while the food though different from ours was quite delicious," said Kendi.

She has benefitted from another Chinese government scholarship and will enroll at a university in northeast China this September to study mandarin.

"I hope my proficiency in mandarin will improve a notch higher and intends to learn more about the Chinese culture and cuisine. Likewise Jordan 6 Gatorade Green For Sale , I will try Chinese clothes during my stay there in September," Kendi told Xinhua.

Her future aspirations are to become an accomplished mandarin teacher and a translator.

Her tutors agreed the versatile young female student has a bright future given her quick mastery of mandarin and Chinese dance.

TEHRAN, Aug. 28 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. technology company, Nvidia Corporation, continues to block Iranian internet users from accessing parts of its website Jordan 6 Gatorade Green , Financial Tribune daily reported on Monday.

The software download page of Nvidia does not allow Iranian IP addresses to access updated software. The site now says "403 -- Forbidden."

Nvidia's another website, geforce, is also blocked to Iranian web users. That website says "access denied" followed by a message saying "the request was blocked by the security rules."

When the user contact the company's online help service to ask why Iranians have been suddenly banned from using their software, Nvidia responded that "we regret to inform you that Geforce NOW and Geforce Experience is not available in embargoed nations."

Prior to Iran's international nuclear deal in 2015, several software companies in the United States and Europe blocked Iranians from accessing downloads.

However Men's Air Jordan 6 Retro Gatorade Green NRG G8RD Like Mike For Sale , since then several companies quietly removed restrictions on Iranian Internet users.

Nvidia's measure comes just days after Apple began removing Iranian applications from its iOS application store.

On Thursday, Apple removed Snapp, a ride-hailing app similar to Uber that is popular in Iran, from its app stores. That was followed by the removal in recent weeks of apps for food delivery, shopping and other services.

In a message to Iranian developers whose apps were affected by the ban Air Jordan 6 Gatorade Green Mens 2017 , Apple said, "under the U.S. sanctions regulations, the app store cannot host, distribute or do business with apps or developers connected to certain U.S. embargoed countries."

In January, Apple shut down a number of Iran-based iOS apps from the app store Air Jordan 6 Gatorade Green Womens 2017 , including online e-commerce service Digikala.

"Since Apple takes a cut of all app store purchases, sales from Iranian apps generate revenue and are thus in violation of U.S. law," Apple said.

In response, Iran's minister of telecommunication and information technology said Friday that his country would legally sue the decision by Apple for removing Iranian apps from its app store.

Apple holds 11 percent share of the Iranian cellphone market, however Air Jordan 6 Gatorade Green Mens For Sale , it has not observed the Iranian consumer rights, said Mohammad Javad Azari-Jahromi.

13th National Games of China open in Tianjin

Opening ceremony of 13th Chinese National Games held in Tianjin

Recovery efforts ongoing as Texas badly hit by Hurricane

Many couples choose to get married on Chinese Valentine's Day

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

ASIA’S biggest oil refiner Sinopec said its first-half net profit jumped more than 40.1 percent thanks to a rise . George Corral Mexico Jersey Ricardo Quaresma Portugal Jersey Samuel Umtiti France Jersey Ryan Bertrand England Jersey Nikola Kalinic Croatia Jersey Santiago Arias Colombia Jersey Walace Brazil Jersey Toby Alderweireld Belgium Jersey Sergio Romero Argentina Jersey Nicolas Lodeiro Uruguay Jersey
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> D.Y.P.-Tornooien Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: