TVC 't Hoekske TVC 't Hoekske
info@tvchethoekske.tk

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Meri said the

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> D.Y.P.-Tornooien
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-07-2018 07:49:00    Onderwerp: Meri said the Reageren met citaat

BEIJING Air Jordan 1 Retro Wheat , June 2 (Xinhua) -- China called on relevant parties to maintain restraint and not exacerbate tensions on the Korean Peninsula, a Foreign Ministry spokesperson said Friday.

It was reported that the United Nations Security Council will vote on Friday on a proposal to strengthen sanctions on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) over its repeated missile launches.

China remains committed to denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula, maintaining peace and stability there and resolving problems through dialogue and negotiation, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying said at a regular news briefing.

The UN Security Council resolutions are explicit about the DPRK's use of ballistic missile technologies, the spokesperson said, adding that the Security Council press statement recently expressed opposition to the missile launch.

"The Korean Peninsula is now in a critical stage in terms of restarting dialogue," Hua said.

All parties should exercise restraint and should not do anything to further aggravate regional tensions in order to maintain peace and stability in the region Air Jordan 1 High OG Wheat , Hua said, adding that the actions of the Security Council should also realize these goals.

Given the DPRK has sped up the development of its nuclear missile program, China agrees to step up efforts with the international community against nuclear proliferation, Hua said.

China advocates strengthening efforts for peace and dialogue as tensions escalate on the peninsula, Hua said, noting that an emphasis on preventing nuclear proliferation and promoting peace and dialogue should also be strengthened.

China is willing to bring the Korean Peninsula nuclear issue back to the track of peaceful resolution as soon as possible, Hua said.

By Hummam Sheikh Ali

DAMASCUS Air Jordan 1 High Wheat , Nov. 12 (Xinhua) -- After witnessing the crimes and atrocities the Islamic State (IS) group was committing in Iraq and Syria, Mustafa decided to leave his life in the United States and join the Kurdish fighters to battle the IS in predominantly-Kurdish areas in northern Syria.

"My name is Mustafa Rojava, which is my nom de guerre, my Kurdish fighting name. I came here because I wanted to kill IS because my feelings about them is that they are a scourge on the humanity," Mustafa said using the last name Rojava, which is the Kurdish name of the de facto Kurdish autonomous region in northern Syria.

Mustafa said he started developing anti-jihadi feelings since the Sept. 11 attacks in the U.S., adding that his enmity feelings grew bigger when he started witnessing the actions of the IS group in both Iraq and Syria Air Jordan 1 Wheat Pre Order , particularly the crimes of the IS against the Yazidis, a Kurdish religious community in Iraq.

"I had never heard about the Yazidis before, but now I heard about them after learning how the IS murdered them and attacked their peaceful areas in the Sinjar Mountain in Iraq. The IS murdered their little boys, raped their women and daughters and sold them as sex slaves in the markets," Mustafa said.

"That was the turning point in my life," he added.

After deciding it was time for him to try to contribute to the battles against IS, Mustafa said he flew from Los Angeles to London and took another plane to Istanbul Air Jordan 1 Wheat For Sale , Turkey, where he crossed over to the Sulaymaniyah area in Iraq.

"I met with the Kurdish fighters in Iraq and then entered Syria illegally. I have been here for months now," he said.

On why he chose to fight alongside the Kurds, Mustafa said the Kurds are friendly to the Western people, and that is a main reason why he is fighting with them, particularly with the People's Protection Units (YPG).

"The West has a really strong partner here," Mustafa said Air Jordan 1s Wheat , calling on the Western countries to give the Kurds weapons.

"The Kurds are good allies to the West, and when we give them weapons, that would never go into an Arabic extremist hand, because they want to have peace in this little land with their Arab neighbors," Mustafa said, reflecting the view of many Western countries, mainly the U.S. Air Jordan 1 Wheat 2017 , whose air force has repeatedly backed the Kurdish fighters in their battles against the IS.

Mustafa is one of hundreds of foreign nationals who have decided to join the Kurds in Syria. Those fighters have recently been organized into the so-called "International Freedom Battalion."

The YPG spokesman, Salah Jamil, told Xinhua that the foreign fighters have been joining the YPG forces in northern Syria for quite some time, adding that some of them were killed during the battles.

"They have an active role in the battles that are ongoing in northern Syria," he said, adding that there is no accurate number of the foreign fighters, "but there are hundreds of them."

"They are volunteers from different nationalities and their aim is to fight IS. They are also fighting on several fronts Air Jordan 1 Wheat ," Jamil said.

Ayham Meri, a Syrian activists based in Syria's northern province of Hasakah, where considerable swathes are controlled by the Kurds, told Xinhua that most of the foreign fighters are Canadians, Americans and Britons, adding that some of them are even celebrities.

"One woman came to fight with woman division in the YPG and she was a model," he said.

Meri said the foreign fighters come to join the Kurds under humanitarian banners Jordan 1 Retro Wheat , noting that many of them have military experiences and come either to fight or to provide training to the Kurdish fighters.

He said the foreign fighters started pouring in to fight alongside the Kurds after the 2014 wide-scale attack by the IS on the Kurdish city of Ayn al-Arab, or Kobane, in the countryside of Aleppo province in northern Syria close to the Turkish borders.

Maher Ihsan, another activist who has spent some time reporting on the Kurdish issue, told Xinhua that "there are several types of foreign fighters; the first is those who believe in the rightness of th. Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Eliseu Portugal Jersey Lassana Diarra France Jersey Joe Hart England Jersey Ivan Perisic Croatia Jersey Farid Diaz Colombia Jersey Neymar Brazil Jersey Michy Batshuayi Belgium Jersey Javier Mascherano Argentina Jersey Fernando Muslera Uruguay Jersey
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> D.Y.P.-Tornooien Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: