TVC 't Hoekske TVC 't Hoekske
info@tvchethoekske.tk

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Problems of encoding a TrueHD 7.1 MKV with Handbrake

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> Het Kickercafé
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
PavSoft888

BerichtGeplaatst: 10-05-2018 10:00:37    Onderwerp: Problems of encoding a TrueHD 7.1 MKV with Handbrake Reageren met citaat

HandBrake is an open-source and multiplatform video transcoder, available for MacOS X, Linux and Windows. On the one hand, it claims to convert video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs. However many users noticed a problem when using Handbrake to convert Blu-ray to MKV format, that is -Handbrake can’t pass-through 7.1 TrueHD. Below we will have a look at the typical cases of Handbrake errors and give you the best solution. 

Case 1: 

Hi folks. Was wondering if there were any free options available for converting my blu ray rips in a way that will keep the TrueHD audio tracks to passthrough to my AVR? Right now I”m using DVDFab’s HD Decrypter to rip and Handbrake to convert to MKV and that works great for DTS-HD and all other audio tracks but since Handbrake doesn’t support TrueHD I was trying to figure out if there’s something else I can use? 

Case 2: 

Why can’t Handbrake passthrough a TrueHD audio, like it can a DTS-MA 7.1? Currently I have to encode with Handbrake, use ClownBD to extract the core AC3 from the TrueHD file. Then use MKV tools to extract the TrueHD audio from the source, then put it in (mux) my encoded MKV along with the ClownBD extracted AC3 core. Any easy way? 

Go through Handbrake forum and find more than one guys complained the Handbrake encoding TrueHD 7.1 MKV issues. Of course, some possible solutions are suggested by tech supporters. 

Solution 1: If you want to keep all the audio track, MakeMKV can remove protection from the Blu-ray source and allows you to repackage it unmolested back into an mkv container with TrueHD 7.1 preserving.

I’ve tried the solution, but it’s a bit complex and time-consuming, the final video is not so satisfactory, and sometimes crashes. 

Solution 2: Find Handbrake alternative to solve passthrough a TrueHD 7.1 audio error 

As a matter of fact, Handbrake errors can be quite difficult to overcome. This needs you a lot of professional knowledge to get it through. Fortunately, the availability of Handbrake alternative makes every Blu-ray to TrueHD 7.1 MKV conversion a simple task, without any problem. 

Here Pavtube ByteCopy is highly recommended, thanks to its faster speed, no brainer and 100% quality reservation. (Read ByteCopy review) The Handbrake alternative is able to read TureHD audio and output 7.1 TrueHD passthrough. It supports convert Bluy-ray(with Dolby TrueHD 7.1) to a common video with TrueHD 7.1 audio passthrough as you want and even lossless Blu-ray to MKV conversion keeping the original audio tracks, chapter info and subtitles without to do any parameter settings. Mac version is here, also know as alternative to DVDFab Blu-ray Copy for Mac and AnyDVD for Mac. Below we take the example how to using the alternative to Handbrake to convert Blu-ray with TrueHD 7.1 audio.Encoding Blu-ray to TrueHD 7.1 MKV using Handbrake alternative 

Step 1. Add Blu-ray movies 

Insert Blu-ray Disc into your external or internal BD drive and launch the Blu-ray Ripping program. Click “disc” button to import Blu-ray movies for converting/copying. 

Step 2. Choose output format keeping 7.1 audio 

Select the whole disc, and you are allowed to choose output format via clicking the Format bar. To get Dolby TrueHD track be copied and packed into generated MKV file without transcoding, select “Lossless/encoded multi-track MKV (* mkv)” from “Multi-track Video”. 

Tip: To keep TrueHD 7.1 audio, you can also choose Common Video > WMV3(WMV9)(*.wmv) as the output format, for it provides the 7.1 audio channels for you. But make sure the original BD disc does contain Dolby TrueHD audio, otherwise you still can’t get Dolby TrueHD 7.1 audio saved. 

Step 3. Start ripping Blu-ray to MKV with TrueHD 7.1 audio 

Before start conversion, select subtitles you want keep with the output video from the option. Then, hit the big Convert button, it will start converting Blu-ray movies to lossless MKV videos with the original TrueHD 7.1 audio saved. 

That’s it! Your Blu-ray video will now be encoded and a few hours later you will have a great high definition video file with preferred audio and subtitles using Handbrake alternative with No Error. Also learn how to solve Handbrake ripping Blu-ray,encode/decode H.265/HEVC and converting DVD to iTunes issue. 

More 

Top 10 Free DVD Ripper Reviews 

Handbrake crashing during encode - Fixed

Rip DVDs to Hard Drive with Handbrake 

Get Free and Best DVD to MKV Converter for Mac

2017 Top 4 Pavtube DVD to MP4 Rippers for Mac

Best DVD Copying&DVD Converting Software

Compress Big Video File Size with Handbrake Alternative

Best 5 DVD Copy for Mac Tool Reviews and Comparisons

How to rip Blu-ray using Handbrake alternative – Pavtube BDMagic?

Encode Blu-ray to TrueHD 7.1 Audio MKV with Handbrake Alternative

Src : http://multimedia-hive.com/2015/02/14/handbrake-alternative-for-7-1-truehd-passthrough/
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> Het Kickercafé Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: