TVC 't Hoekske TVC 't Hoekske
info@tvchethoekske.tk

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Single with love wallpaper

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> Café 't Hoekske
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Kimberly1996

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-09-2016 02:13:46    Onderwerp: Single with love wallpaper Reageren met citaat

Many of us ever complained about his single life. They were so hungry for a loving embrace that stretches to the current distaste life of his own. Perhaps a burning want to love has extinguished all positive thoughts about what funds are in their lives. Because life there are many options, why we chose u think its sad that alone Heart wallpaper . Keep happy and satisfied with your current life itself. Single is the time you are free to do what I love. Your world out there it is great pleasure for you to struggle and discovery. When you have a boyfriend, your world is the world's only two. But when you are single, you will understand that world is not a world of loneliness which is a vast world. When you love, your life is always trivial thoughts, sulking, jealousy, love ... But if you are single, you will understand that it is only momentary emotions sad wallpaper . Your life is not limited by the feelings, but also a lot wider. When you love, you love, love very much. But when you're single, are not you will not love anymore. But your love is not only for a person but for all the people around you, for your work, for your hobbies and you learn to love yourself get. When you love, you've thought that I would never lose them. But then when you're single, you really learn to accept. Acceptable to smile, except to go forward, to accept to stand up, accept to see his life around for the better. When you're single, you realize that there are many things he was wrong, what I have never noticed, there are people who I never interested and very ordinary things that you remain forever must study. When you are single, have for a long time, you understand that "when happiness does not come to you, then please bring a smile to others." When you are single, you will understand that the past is a most profound lesson, present is the most wonderful gift that brings life and future is the only destination that you need to try strive to get. There are many, other things that you'll see when you're single love wallpaper download . But one thing you have to try to learn, it is this: Please complete your people before there is a new love, and if you have, please do not ever get lost. Indeed so. Let's improve ourselves, let alone more challenges before the thorns of life. Then, when you meet someone completely confident in myself. When you've grown up a lot, thought out and can love someone with all your maturity. Until then, let's live the dream, happy with everything around me of you.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TVC 't Hoekske -> Café 't Hoekske Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: